Logging of network policy events

Hi

Is it possible to get OpenShift 3.10 to produce log events of its allow and deny activities on network traffic to and from pods internally in the Openshift and with allowing or denying egress traffic.

The log would have to show originating source IP and pod and then the target ip and target pod for the internal traffic. And similar for external traffic.

I am looking at complying with log policies at my company to keep an audit log of network traffic decisions.

So what is sought for would be result of the resolving logic of NetworkPolicy and EgressNetworkPolicy objects to have that logged to ElasticSearch or similar log targets. If this can be solved by logging of IPTables or flow rules activity that might also be useful.

Anybody know how such a log can be produced.

Best Regards
Lars Milland