Jenkins with OpenShift login enabled, how to enable webhooks?

I'm trying to use a webhook to trigger a job.  When I'm authenticated it works great, but coming from an anonymous point the request always takes me to the openshift login.  Is there a way to exclude specific URLs from having to authenticate via openshift?  I see that I can create a bearer token using a service account, but given RBAC's granularity i'd rather not do that.  I specifically am trying to get a webhook setup that will trigger a jenkins job to run when a source container is pushed.

Thanks
Marc