Where to mount the NFS volume

Hi,

Just a quick question. I have a multi-master cluster, with 2 masters, 2 compute nodes and 2 infrastructure nodes, and I want to use NFS for persistence. But I cant seem to understand a basic question like where do I mount the volume? Do I mount it inside each compute node, or the master or the infra node?

My guess is that it cannot be the master node, and should be in both of the compute nodes?

Regards