setting jenkins permissions

I'm new to OpenShift use, and still getting my head around roles and permissions. I've got a test instance, and I'm trying to add a role to provide a Jenkins user access to Read, Job Build, and Job Cancel. I don't want the Jenkins user to have access to any more than that.

Is that a possible combination of permissions to create through the GUI?

--
Seth Kenlon
Senior Technical Editor