Re: Where to mount the NFS volume

Read [0].  it describes how to create a PV from NFS.  You should also be able to add storage from the web console.

[0] https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.10/install_config/persistent_storage/persistent_storage_nfs.html

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

Architect, OPENSHIFT & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, Container and PaaS Practice

lsantill redhat com   M: 3236334854