Best file system for elasticsearch

Hi all,

I am in the process to configure logging on OpenShift, and I wonder what is the best file system/device to use, knowing that our OpenShift cluster is built on RHEV. I think GlusterFS should be a bad choice as it is quite slow. NFS on the other hand is unreliable. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Marc