Re: https route stopped working

Oh right. Now that you mention it. I think I have encountered that before too. I don’t remember the circumstances though.
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 7:44 pm, Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon ml gmail com> wrote:

Yes, I had tried re-creating the route and that didn't work.

Eventually I did manage to solve it. The 'Destination CA Cert' property for the route was (automatically) filled with some place holder 'backwards compatibility' text. When I replaced this with the CA cert used by the service (found in the secrets) things started working again.

I have no idea why this stopped working and why this fix became necessary.