OC client slowness Windows

Hi All,
we installed the newer version of oc-client on a Windows 7 machine and we tested the oc client commands via git bash shell. We noticed some seconds of waiting during the oc commands execution and with the --loglevel=8, the commands reported their output after some seconds of hang. Do you notice this behavior on your experience?

We're trying to identify the cause of this issue.

Thanks,
Marcello