Re: OC client slowness Windows

My guess is that you’ve probably got some antivirus software interfering. I’d recommend disabling all antivirus software and seeing if the performance improves. It’s very slow for me at one of my client sites, but I’ve discovered so is Cygwin in general, so I think it’s related to the Symantec Endpoint Protection that is installed.