Re: Best file system for elasticsearch

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 5:13 AM Marc Ledent <marc ledent dhl com> wrote:
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the advice.

Concerning the use of local file system, how can I simply (ansible var)
"bind" the elastic search pod to a given host?

Using a unique node selector for each ES deploymentconfig [1].  This is the technique used previously by our QE and online clusters before we added pod affinity.