Re: [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for volunteering in helping us with the tests.
Assuming i understood your question, you can set your repo baseurl to https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin311-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:16 PM Marc Schlegel <marc schlegel gmx de> wrote:
I would like to participate in the testing.

How can I set the rpm-repo-url for the ansible-installer? I couldnt find any inventory-param in the docs.