Re: [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

Hi Daniel

Can you please clarify how we use this repo url?

Ive tried variations on the following but cannot get anything to work.

openshift_additional_repos=[{'id': 'centos-okd-ci', 'name': 'centos-okd-ci', 'baseurl' :'https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin311-testing/x86_64/os/', 'gpgcheck' :'0', 'enabled' :'1'}]

openshift_additional_repos=[{'id': 'centos-okd-ci', 'name': 'centos-okd-ci', 'baseurl' :'https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin311-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/', 'gpgcheck' :'0', 'enabled' :'1'}]