Re: [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

Thanks Phil

I was using

openshift_release="v3.11"
openshift_image_tag="v3.11"
openshift_pkg_version="-3.11"

But should have been using

openshift_release="v3.11.0"
openshift_image_tag="v3.11.0"
openshift_pkg_version="-3.11.0"

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 09:23, Phil Cameron <pcameron redhat com> wrote:
Go to
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/
in your web browser and you can see the names of all available rpms. It appears the 3.11 rpms are 3.11.0

cd /etc/yum.repos.d
create a file, centos-okd-ci.repo
[centos-okd-ci]
name=centos-okd-ci