How to push result of build to dockerhub from pipeline?

Running OKD 3.10, I have a build and a pipeline that runs the build.  For the deploy step, I want to push the resulting image up to dockerhub.  I'm not seeing any examples of how to do this and I can't find any reference docs for the openshift client plugin for jenkins that says "here's all the available functions".  I feel like this is easy but am having a hard time finding it.

Thanks
Marc