repos for openshift origin 3.11 on Centos

I am trying to install openshift origin on centos using openshift-ansible . I am using release-3.11 git branch , configured my inventory file.
playbooks/prerequisites.yml runs fine but the deploy_cluster.yml complains
"No package matching 'origin-node-3.11*' found available".

I looked at centos repos and found rpms are there only till 3.10. are there any centos repos for trying out 3.11 origin version?.

-Thanks
Venkata R Edara