Re: repos for openshift origin 3.11 on Centos

Try adding the following to your inventory:

openshift_additional_repos=[{'id': 'centos-okd-ci', 'name': 'centos-okd-ci', 'baseurl' :'http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/', 'gpgcheck' :'0', 'enabled' :'1'}]

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 20:11, Ram Edara <redara redhat com> wrote:
I am trying to install openshift origin on centos using openshift-ansible . I am using release-3.11 git branch , configured my inventory file.
playbooks/prerequisites.yml runs fine but the deploy_cluster.yml complains
"No package matching 'origin-node-3.11*' found available".

I looked at centos repos and found rpms are there only till 3.10. are there any centos repos for trying out 3.11 origin version?.

-Thanks
Venkata R Edara