Re: ETCD no longer starting during install

I met the same problem and found that etcd was skipped as below,

TASK [openshift_control_plane : Establish the default bootstrap kubeconfig for masters] ******************************************************
changed: [host-10-1-241-74] => (item=/etc/origin/node/bootstrap.kubeconfig)
changed: [host-10-1-241-74] => (item=/etc/origin/node/node.kubeconfig)

TASK [openshift_control_plane : Check status of control plane image pre-pull] ****************************************************************
changed: [host-10-1-241-74]

TASK [openshift_control_plane : Check status of etcd image pre-pull] *************************************************************************
skipping: [host-10-1-241-74]