Re: Kustomize with OpenShift

Pretty cool project. Didn't know about kustomize. Thanks for sharing!

Em Sáb, 1 de set de 2018 16:37, David Schweikert <david schweikert ch> escreveu:
Hi,

I tried out a kustomize when it was announced a couple of months ago and I really liked the approach of having "overlays" of configuration, instead of the usual templating. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well with OpenShift, because route objects are not properly supported.

Now I finally managed to get also routes working, and I wanted to share it here:
https://github.com/adnovum/kustomize-openshift

Maybe it is of interest to some of you.

Cheers
David