Re: Binary build info

And coming in 3.11 is an experimental command that lets you add a tar file as a new layer in an image (or as a new “scratch” image), so it’s even easier to tar up your source code as an image, and have builds trigger off the image change.  The command is “oc image append —to=<registry> [layer as tar.gz]” and does not require a local container runtime.