Re: IPv6

It looks like not, I found some references saying that Kubernetes has alpha support in 1.9 and some improvements in 1.10

https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/1443
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/62822

I did find this article suggesting that you might be able to use project calico for IPv6 support, I don't know if that applies to 3.7 or not, but calico is quite a different network deployment though.

https://www.projectcalico.org/enable-ipv6-on-kubernetes-with-project-calico/