Re: Atomic Host support on OpenShift 3.11 and up

Clayton, does this mean that in OpenShift 4.0 you'd be able to take a vanilla kubernetes installation and then install a bunch of OpenShift operators and basically have an OpenShift cluster? Or is that not really the goal of migration to operators? Is it just to make future OpenShift releases easier to package?