Re: gluster volume service and endpoint lost

Hi Tim,
Is it possible that these failing PVC/PVs are mounted on the same compute node(s)? It might be, that a node has somehow issues with the gluster mount points / docker storage.
If it's only one node or so, you could either try to reset the storage (https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/admin_guide/manage_nodes.html#managing-nodes-docker-reset) oder simply reinstall the node (safer).

Nikolas