Re: OKD installation on CentOS 7.6

Hey Wilfried,
it looks like you got some networking issues. I think the [lb] node isn't affected because there's only a HAProxy deployment, and the node is probably not integrated in the SDN of your cluster. So I guess the ansible installer resp. the installation of the SDN messed up with your network settings.
Can you reach hosts outside of your subnet from the master node? E.g. 1.1.1.1 or a different internal host from a different subnet?
Is NetworkManager enabled and running on all nodes (required!)?
Are the default routes correct on all nodes (check with "ip route show", and look for the line with default. Is the gateway correct? Is it the same as the LB node has?)
When you are connected to the master node, can you execute "oc get nodes"? If yes, can you check if the SDN pods are running ("oc get pods -n openshift-sdn")? And  are the nodes ready?

Best Regards,
Nikolas
PS: Sorry for the two mails, forgot the mailing list as CC