Migration from 3.10 to 3.11

Hello,

We have an OKD 3.10 cluster and I wouli like to migrate to the new
3.11 version but got a couple of questions :

- is there a specific ansible version to use ? I know from my past
  experience that for x version you must use a specific version.
  The README indicates that it must be >= 2.6 and that the 2.7 is
  supported ... but which one exactly ?

- What is the best way to migrate the masters and nodes ? Should I
  remove them one by one from the cluster and migrate them ?

Play:     Ensure firewall is not switched during upgrade
     Task:     set currently installed version
     Message:  The task includes an option with an undefined variable. The error was: 'ansible.vars.hostvars.HostVarsVars object' has no attribute 'openshift_current_version'

               The error appears to have been in 'openshift-ansible/playbooks/common/openshift-cluster/upgrades/init.yml': line 24, column 5, but may
               be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

               The offending line appears to be:

                 tasks:
                 - name: set currently installed version
                   ^ here

Any idea about that error ?

--
Hyde Stevenson

Don't guess -- check your security regulations.