Public Service

Hi,

I'm trying to find out how docker-registry.default.svc is made. It is a
service that is visible to all projects. If I want to build a similar
thing how should I do that?

I found

    oc adm pod-network make-projects-global

But that doesn't work on minishift because there is no multitenant
plugin installed. But there is still docker-registry.default.svc, so
there must be an other way to implement this.

Can you tell what I have to read, to learn how to do this?

Gerhard