Re: Public Service

Hi Gerhard,
OpenShift uses by default the "ovs-subnet" SDN (software-defined network) plugin. I think this is the only one supported with minishift. With the "ovs-subnet" plugin, all Services are from all Namespaces reachable.
So all you need to do is creating a Service for your Deployment/DeploymentConfig. The inside your cluster resolvable FQDN of your service ist always
<service-name>.<namespace-name>.svc

Regards,
Nikolas