Re: Public Service

Hi Gerhard,
Yes, both is correct.
See more here
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/admin_guide/managing_networking.html#admin-guide-pod-network
Regards,
Nikolas

Gerhard <gemei2 web de> schrieb am Do. 18. Apr. 2019 um 10:43:
Hi,

interesting. So the default project in minishift with the ovs-subnet SDN
has no special properties, but on a multitenant SDN the default
project was made public with oc adm pod-network make-projects-global?

So to make a service global but don't expose it to the public via a
route I have to make the project global on a multitenant SDN
environment?

I'm asking because making a project global can only be done with the
help of an admin.

Regards,

Gerhard