Redirect logs of a namespace to ops logging

Hi all,

In a setup (latest OCP 3.10) where logging-ops is enabled the logs of the namespaces kube-system are not pushed into the elasticsearch-ops.The namespace is annotated with

Annotations:        openshift.io/logging.data.prefix=.operations
                            openshift.io/logging.ui.hostname=kibana-ops.$URL

I know that the logging.ui.hostname is for the link "View archive".  I thought that logging.data.prefix is for the ops cluster, but as it seems it is actually only for the prefix of the index.
I can see the kube-system indices in the application logging elastichsearch instance. However I cannot see the logs using kibana with kubernetes.namespace_name:"kube-system" having selected either .all or .operations.*

Is there a way of moving these logs (or any other namespace's logs) properly to ops logging?

Best,
Baho