Configure the load balancer

Hi all.

I started an app (gcr.io/kuar-demo/kuard-amd64:blue) in 3 replicas, but I can see that it's always the same pod that is serving the requests. How do I check what load balancer is used (if any), and change it to be more fair?

I am very new to openshift. I am practicing on minishift 3.11.

Regards,
Udi Kalifon; Senior Automation QE

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Tom Savage, Eric Shander