Re: Internal error occurred: Get https://registry.redhat.io/v2/redhat-openjdk-18/openjdk18

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 10:11 AM Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan mohan gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I use OKD and when I build an image from source like this it fails.
oc new-app redhat-openjdk18-openshift:1.3~https://github.com/user/spring-cloud-gateway.git --name=service1 --context-dir=first-service

So I looked into it and found this in the web console.

Internal error occurred: Get https://registry.redhat.io/v2/redhat-openjdk-18/openjdk18-openshift/manifests/1.0: unauthorized: Please login to the Red Hat Registry using your Customer Portal credentials. Further instructions can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/articles/3399531. Timestamp: 2019-08-08T05:48:25Z Error count: 2

oc new-app is attempting to import that image as an imagestream, into your project, so you need valid docker credentials that can pull that image, in your openshift project.

See: https://docs.okd.io/latest/dev_guide/managing_images.html#private-registries

(you don't need to do the import, but you need to setup the secret)

Even after creating a secret like this it is still not solved.

C:\Users\spatial\.minishift\cache\oc\v3.11.0\windows\oc create secret docker-registry minishift ^
    --docker-server=https://registry.redhat.io ^
    --docker-username=user ^
    --docker-password=password ^
    --docker-email=user gmail com

oc secrets link default minishift --for="">

Is something missing here ?

Thanks,
Mohan