OIDC role mapping?

Is it possible to map roles based on OpenID claims? I've successfully
got a cluster authenticating with OIDC, but I'm wondering if I can do
authorization over there too :). My IDP that I'm using for testing is
Keycloak, so that should be the easiest thing to do, right? :). I
can't find any documentation or enhancement proposal about that.