De: "Jon Stanley" <jonstanley gmail com>
À: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Envoyé: Mardi 3 Décembre 2019 06:20:07
Objet: OIDC role mapping?

Is it possible to map roles based on OpenID claims? I've successfully
got a cluster authenticating with OIDC, but I'm wondering if I can do
authorization over there too :). My IDP that I'm using for testing is
Keycloak, so that should be the easiest thing to do, right? :). I
can't find any documentation or enhancement proposal about that.