Costomize images RHCOS with ignition file

Hi.
I would like to know if is it possible to customize an iso RHcos with ignition files inside. this is to install in bare metal and avoid insert manual steps. I know the coreos-installer and I already have inserted an ignition file inside coreOS image.
My question is there some way to insert an ignition file inside RHCOS images
If is it possible how?
Best regards.
Sérgio