Re: Costomize images RHCOS with ignition file

Hi.
I suspect this is in the context of OCP 4.x ?
Yes it is, we are traying install RHCOS on bare metal and after we will install openshift 4.x.

We would like inject the ignition files (with ssh key, etc) inside iso image to avoid manual steps. we know that is possible in CoreOS here is explain how to do.
Do you know a workaround for this problem?

Best regards
Sérgio