route still not working....

Hi,

    Starting a new thread to clear my head. Its only been 8 hours since I started banging my head on the desk because of this problem, but it feels like 80. A little more background than in my previous thread:

    I have enabled the transport level tracing on liberty, but it doesn't show any activity when I submit the request to the route. So, at this point, I'm mystified, because the route doesn't seem to like the service, but I don't know why. Would appreciate any pointers in either proving or disproving that the route is working correctly.

Regards,
Marvin