[solved] Re: route still not working....

Hi,

    Sigh. My. Fault. Entirely. In the websphere configuration file, here is the relevant bit:

<!-- To access this server from a remote client add a host attribute to the following element, e.g. host="*" -->
    <httpEndpoint httpPort="9080" httpsPort="9443" id="defaultHttpEndpoint" host="*"/>

    The comment is provided by the product. The "host" attribute is not present by default. All I had to do was to add that attribute, and things started working.

Regards,
Marvin