Re: Openshift-router.

Yahor,

As you might know the images which result from the code base you mentioned are meant to be managed by an operator in 4.x
Saying that, if you look [1] you can see how the image is getting built using the library [2]

Dani

[1] https://github.com/openshift/router/blob/master/Makefile#L8
[2] https://github.com/openshift/imagebuilder