Re: Changing master-config.yaml through Ansible hosts file or directly?

You don’t want to be managing changes manually.

I think you would be well served to stick to the automation provided and do sufficient research to understand exactly how the changes are applied and how to dovetail them.

For example the master-config is probably written by jinja2 template, and upgrades would wipe out your customizations until you reapply them.

--
Dale Bewley