Re: Buildah jenkins agent?

Hi Adam,

So, if I want to use skopeo to copy my image to an external registry, as part of a promotion stragegy, I need to create my own jenkins slave image? I understand keeping the base image minimum, but I think we should provide ready to use common slaves such as for running skopeo and buildah.

[]s, Fernando Lozano