Re: Buildah jenkins agent?

I can use a BuildConfig to build and push a generic docker image?

Yes - this is what the Docker build strategy is for [1].

[1] https://docs.okd.io/3.11/dev_guide/builds/build_strategies.html#docker-strategy-options

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:53 PM Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein gmail com> wrote:
Right now on 3.11. I can use a BuildConfig to build and push a generic docker image?  Not one built using an s2i builder?