Re: Build RHEL images using BuildConfig on OKD

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 2:33 PM Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to automate my build of our rhel images on our OKD instance.  When I try to run my build I get:

what version of OKD?

failed to pull image: open /etc/docker/certs.d/registry.access.redhat.com/redhat-ca.crt: no such file or directory

It sounds like your docker daemon configuration may be pointing to a file that doesn't exist, can you double check your docker daemon configuration?  Or check if that file is a broken symlink?  (this would be on your cluster nodes)

What is the base image your buildconfig/dockerfile is referencing?  (providing your buildconfig + dockerfile and level 5 build logs would be useful)

i can pull images from docker on mac without issue from registry.access.redhat.com, how come I can't from inside of a BuildConfig?  I have a valid login for registry.access.redhat.com.

Thanks
Marc