Re: Build RHEL images using BuildConfig on OKD

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 3:35 PM Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein gmail com> wrote:

what version of OKD?

3.11

failed to pull image: open /etc/docker/certs.d/registry.access.redhat.com/redhat-ca.crt: no such file or directory

It sounds like your docker daemon configuration may be pointing to a file that doesn't exist, can you double check your docker daemon configuration?  Or check if that file is a broken symlink?  (this would be on your cluster nodes)

What is the base image your buildconfig/dockerfile is referencing?  (providing your buildconfig + dockerfile and level 5 build logs would be useful)

How do I up the log level?

oc start-build yourbuild --build-loglevel=5

but i'm pretty sure this is a cert configuration issue in your docker daemon on your nodes.  Are you able to run a pod that pulls its image from registry.access.redhat.com?  I'm guessing you'll see a similar failure.

Here the docker file https://github.com/TremoloSecurity/OpenUnisonS2IDocker/blob/master/Dockerfile.rhel

i can pull images from docker on mac without issue from registry.access.redhat.com, how come I can't from inside of a BuildConfig?  I have a valid login for registry.access.redhat.com.

Thanks
Marc