Re: Non SSL Webhooks in OpenShift Builds

Pavel Sapozhnikov wrote on 2/13/19 9:45 PM:
> Hi
>
> Is there any way to configure Build Webhook URL in OpenShift to be not
> HTTPS?
>
> If answer is yes, then how?

Even if you could, it wouldn't make sense. Do you want somebody to sniff
your hook secret and DoS your server with numerous builds?

> If answer is no, how do I retrieve the SSL certificate from OpenShift
> build webhook url and give this cert to Bitbucket server?

You can extract CA for any server by OpenSSL.

$ openssl s_client -showcerts -connect www.example.com:443 -prexit
</dev/null
  # for SNI:
$ openssl s_client -showcerts -servername www.example.com -connect