Re: Build RHEL images using BuildConfig on OKD

but i'm pretty sure this is a cert configuration issue in your docker daemon on your nodes.  Are you able to run a pod that pulls its image from registry.access.redhat.com?  I'm guessing you'll see a similar failure.

I coppied the cert from a rhel instance and got past this issue.  Still can't build an image because the host rules what i can install into the rhel image so I added a rhel node to my okd instance and the build process is working great.

Thanks