Kibana permissions issue

Greetings, I have a permissions issue with Kibana that I can't seem to figure out. I've reviewed all the settings that I can think of, but nothing seems to be wrong.

The domains user is the admin of several projects, and up until recently, was able to view logs in kibana for all of its projects. I have no idea what changed, but now I can no longer view any logs.

 [security_exception] no permissions for [indices:data/read/search] and User [name=domains ....

oc describe rolebinding.rbac -n domains-dev |more

Name:         admin
Labels:       <none>
Annotations:  <none>
Role:
  Kind:  ClusterRole
  Name:  admin
Subjects:
  Kind  Name     Namespace
  User  domains

I'm at a loss as to what to check next. Other users can view logs, so the issue seems to be limited to just the domains user.

I've redeployed the openshift-logging project and ouath/kibana pod but that didn't seem to help.

Thanks.