Testing Ansible roles with Molecule on OpenShift?

I've spent a few hours digging around for solid documentation on the molecule site or examples of people doing this, however I've come up with nothing definitive.  OpenShift documentation rightly advocates to limit privileged container access to dockerd daemon, which is the default driver for molecule.  Tools like redhat-cop/openshift-applier and other Red Hat projects seem to be managing ephemeral VMs for CI via TravisCI rather than doing this in OpenShift itself with any of it's BuildConfig / Jenkins support.

Would appreciate anyone pointing out some pre-existing projects out there running on OpenShift that drive this or highlight why that is a no go.

Thanks

--

BandwidthMaroon.png

Andy Feller    Sr DevOps Engineer

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606

e: afeller bandwidth com