master default subdomain keeps redirecting to master FQDN

Hello all,

I have a 3 server setup with 1 master 1 infra 1 node.

I have finished the setup with deploy_cluster.yml all goes well.
DNS wise, my DNS server is pointing *.apps to the master ip

Happens that each time I access any of the custom subdomain url, I am directed to master.domain.com FQDN, and I can't access any of the subcontainers.

How can I solve this?
Thanks

Ricardo Mendes