Re: master default subdomain keeps redirecting to master FQDN

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

*.apps is pointing to master, not infra.

```
[OSEv3:children]
masters
etcd
nodes

[masters]
master.domain.com openshift_schedulable=True

[etcd]
master.domain.com openshift_schedulable=True

[nodes]
master.domain.com openshift_node_group_name='node-config-master' openshift_schedulable=True
infra.domain.com openshift_node_group_name='node-config-infra' openshift_schedulable=True
node1.domain.com openshift_node_group_name='node-config-compute' openshift_schedulable=True
```

Should I point to infra instead?

Kind regards,
Ricardo Mendes