how to access openshift-web-consol by ip addess not domain

hi folks,
i found that i have to input domain mode if I want to access openshift-web-console.
As the subject, I take the following steps for accessing openshift-web-consol by ip addess but not work at all.
my openshift cluster list:
master1 10.1.1.1
master2 10.1.1.2
master3 10.1.1.3
node1: 10.1.1.4
lb: 10.1.1.5
nfs:10.1.1.6

step 1: oc edit configmap/webconsole-config -n openshift-web-console
use <IP address of lb> instead of domain
step 2: oc get OAuthClient/openshift-web-console
use <IP address of lb> instead of domain
step 3: vim /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml
use <IP address of lb> instead of domain
setp 4:oc delete webconsole-xxx -n openshift-web-console
setp 5:master-restart api
step 6: master-restart controllers

anybody give me some answer?

thanks