OKD 4.x

hey guys,

> OKD is upstream code base upon which Red Hat OpenShift Online and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform are built

[red hat openshift 4 is now available](https://blog.openshift.com/red-hat-openshift-4-is-now-available/)

Does any body know if  there is any plan for OKD 4.x ? I am unable to find any information regarding OKD especially for bare metal.

Here is a documentation for installing the container-platform on bare-metal which uses Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS(RHCOS) which presuppose red hat subscription. RHCOS will not be possible though to use on OKD - Is there something like CentOS for CoreOS ?

Cheers,
Alix